Saturday, May 26, 2018

Stacking the Shelves (#283)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, in which bloggers share the books and swag they've received in the past week!


So, what did I get in the week of Sunday, May 20th to Saturday, May 26th?


(all links to Goodreads are provided!)


In the mail:


Book nerd t-shirt from Entangled Teen

Thank you, Entangled! I got another package from Entangled but forgot to take pictures. Honestly, this publishing house has been slaying!



Both are unsolicited and new to me! Thank you, Tor and PRH. =)


From NetGalley:



I liked Zero Hour and I'm looking forward to reading this new one!


Review from this week:

(Click on the cover to go to my review!)


Favorite Instagram post from this week:

None this week! (I know, it's getting out of control. Why do I have an Instagram account again?!)


This week was a really good week for me! Most of the time I feel pretty ambivalent about the week, but I can safely say this was a great week. I made some decisions that I feel good about. And it's a long weekend here in the States, so that's something I'm looking forward to. Happy weekend, everyone!

13 comments:

  1. Neat t-shirt! It is fun to get the unsolicited packages now and then. I'm curious about the historical and look forward to your thoughts on the Megan Erickson one.

    Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! I like that T-shirt! I find the great majority of my t-shirts are bookish in some way! Lol! Hope you enjoy the new reads too!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That t-shirt is the most awesome I've ever seen, seriously! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You inspired me today! I got up early this morning, read your email and decided how to do my STS-you can see why on my post,but I always enjoy your posts so thanks for inspiring/motivating me today!!

    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/05/stacking-shelves_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also I love the Tshirt also and I like the looks of Guardian!Have agreat weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for long weekends! That is a cool shirt. :)

    Guardian looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got a copy of Guardian too...I loved the first book, but I'll need to catch up with the second before I can read it!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  8. That shirt is so awesome. I am totally jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't help but love those surprise packages.
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man that Book Nerd t-shirt is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY for having had a good week :D Hope your weekend was amazing too lovely. <3 All the hugs. And yay for getting some sweet mail too :) Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad you had a nice week. I'm really enjoying this long weekend...I hope you are too. That shirt is AWESOME!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that T-Shirt!! I hope you had a great long weekend Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I will always try and reply to your comments, as well as leave some comment love on your blog! :)

Also, this an award and tag free blog. While I am flattered that you would think of me, I really do not have the time to follow up. Thank you!